Last modified: June 5th, 2023
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Websites (hereafter used in the singular "Website") and our practices for collecting, processing, maintaining, sharing, protecting, and disclosing that information.
PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Personal Information (also known as Personal Data) is any information that is linked or reasonably linkable to an identified or identifiable natural person. "Personal data" does not include de-identified data or publicly available information.
Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with you or your household. For example, it could include your name, social security number, email address, records of products purchased, internet browsing history, geolocation data, fingerprints, and inferences from other personal information that could create a profile about your preferences and characteristics.
Sensitive personal information is a specific subset of personal information that, depending on your State of residence, may include certain government identifiers (such as social security numbers); an account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number with any required security code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account; precise geolocation; contents of mail, email, and text messages; genetic data; biometric information processed to identify a consumer; information concerning a consumer’s health, sex life, or sexual orientation; or information about racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership. Consumers have the right to also limit a business’ use and disclosure of their sensitive personal information.
Depending on your State of residence you may have certain rights regarding the processing, sharing and sale of your personal information or sensitive personal information. (Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information).
CHILDREN UNDER 13
PIN does not knowingly collect or solicit information, including Personal Information, from individuals under the age of 13. Those under the age of 13 should only engage with our Website with parent or guardian permission and supervision. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at .
CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGE
If you are age 16 or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years old, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the consumer who is between 13 and 15 years old, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years old. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link: https://privacy.pinbn.com/donotsell/
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by adjusting your choices at https://privacy.pinbn.com/donotsell/
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request, or as required by State law.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, IP address, and telephone number;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as any form fields that describe unique characteristics on landing pages for us or our clients;
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details such as your web browsing activity;
- Other personal information such as:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
We collect this information in a variety of situations which include, but are not limited to,
- Directly from you when you provide it to us,
- Automatically as you navigate through the sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies,
- If you request information from PIN,
- If you apply for a job,
- When you chose to follow or connect with one of PIN’s social media assets.,
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and clients.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us or our client or our vendor, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, and we may allow you to set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, approximate location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party Website or other online services (behavioral tracking). Visit https://privacy.pinbn.com/donotsell/ for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies . Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
With your consent or as provided by law, PIN may use your Personal Information to enhance your experience of PIN, PIN products, affiliate Websites, and the assets, products, or services of PIN clients. PIN may use your Personal Information to provide effective services to its marketing clients. PIN may also use your Personal Information to contact you about news, events, or opportunities that PIN believes are relevant to you, or to perform any services you may have requested. If you receive any email communications from PIN, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving additional emails by following the instructions provided in the email.
Biographical information submitted as part of an application for employment is used only for the purpose of considering your application, and may become part of your employment file if you are offered an employment position at PIN.
Your Personal Information is shared with unaffiliated third-parties who perform services for PIN or for PIN’s clients. For example, PIN may share your name and email address with a third party that sends emails on PIN’s behalf or on behalf of PIN’s clients, or with a third party that appends publicly available information to the Personal Information that PIN already has. Other third parties, such as Google Analytics, help PIN to collect and analyze data and may retain or use that data according to their own privacy policies and practices. PIN will not share, send, sell, or lease your Personal Information to an unaffiliated third party solely for their own marketing use.
Except as described above, PIN will not share, send, sell, or lease your Personal Information to any non-client third party unless required to do so by law or legal process, when doing so is necessary to protect and defend property rights of PIN, or under exigent legal circumstances to protect the personal safety of PIN users or the public.
Disclosure of Your Information and Personal Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PIN’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PIN about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PIN, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The categories of personal information we may disclose and to whom include:
|Personal Information Category||Category of Third-Party Recipients|
|Business Purpose Disclosures||Sales|
|A: Identifiers.||Third-party Advertisers, Data Brokers, Payment Processors||None|
|B: Personal information categories.||Third-party Advertisers, Data Brokers, Payment Processors||None|
|C: Protected classification characteristics||None||None|
|D: Commercial information||Third-party Advertisers, Data Brokers, Payment Processors||None|
|E: Biometric information.||None||None|
|F: Internet or other similar network activity.||Third-party Advertisers, Data Brokers, Analytics Companies||None|
|G: Geolocation data.||None||None|
|H: Sensory data.||None||None|
|I: Professional or employment-related information.||None||None|
|J: Non-public education information.||None||None|
|K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Third-party Advertisers||None|
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You have the right to access your information that is stored in a concise, transparent and easily intelligible form, including profiling decisions, inferences, derivative data and other personal data created by the PIN that is linkable to an identifiable individual. You have a right to submit requests to correct the data stored.
If we determine that we cannot or choose not to correct your personal information, we may choose instead of remove or delete your personal information so affected. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Deleting Your Information
You may request deletion of all personal data from existing systems. In some cases, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
Residents of certain states, such as California, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your State Privacy Rights for more information.
Your State Privacy Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To request that information, visit our Privacy Disclosures Page here, or contact us at .
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information and in which categories.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising (except CA) and sales.
Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information's nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
Colorado, Connecticut and Virginia require consumers to opt-in before a controller may process sensitive data, defined as precise geolocation within a radius of 1,750 feet or less, race, ethnicity, religious/philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, genetic data, biometric data, health data, citizenship status, immigration status and personal data of children under the age of 13 years.
Utah grants its residents the right to complete opt out of use of sensitive data by presenting the user with a clear notice and ability to opt out of processing. Utah defines sensitive data as precise geolocation within a radius of 1,750 feet or less, race, ethnicity, religious/philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, genetic data, biometric data, health data, citizenship status, immigration status and personal data of children under the age of 13 years.
Nevada provides its residents with a limited right to opt-out of certain personal information sales. Its privacy laws apply to Websites that collect Personally Idenifiable Informatiom ("PII"), defined by as a natural person’s first name or first initial and last name in combination with one or more of the following data elements, when the name and data elements are not encrypted: Social Security Number; Driver’s license number or identification card number; Account number, credit card number, debit card number, in combination with any required security code, access code, or password that would permit access to that person’s financial account. PIN does not knowingly collect the requisite data elements listed. Residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights may do so at https://privacy.pinbn.com/donotsell/.
California grants residents the right to limit use of sensitive data to only that which is necessary to perform the services or provide the goods reasonably expected by an average consumer who requests those goods or services. A consumer can only opt out of uses that are outside of their reasonable expectations. Within 15 days of receiving request to limit, business must cease the use UNLESS company is using it for:
- performing services or providing products reasonably expected
- to detect security incidents and protect transmitted information
- to defend business's legal rights and make lawful claims
- ensure the safety of others
- short term, transient use provided it is not used by and disclosed to a third party for purposes of building a profile
- maintaining the quality or safety of the services and products
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by going to https://privacy.pinbn.com/donotsell/.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (if present) or by visiting https://privacy.pinbn.com/donotsell/. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by visiting https://privacy.pinbn.com/donotsell/. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
To exercise any of the above rights please use the form at https://privacy.pinbn.com/donotsell/. or send an email to . To appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request send an email to for assistance.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and PII will be encrypted using SSL technology or equivalents (SSH, VPNs, other forms of professionally made, industry-standard encryption).
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like posts or comment areas. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
PIN Business Network
6200 S Syracuse Way Ste #125
Greenwood Village, CO 80111